Here at the setting, we feel that it is paramount for every child to enjoy and flourish within a safe but sometimes challenging environment, where each child will have the opportunity to become confident and follow their own interest.
We also feel that it is equally important to gain the trust of all parent/carers as your children are the most precious things that you will ever have.
- From ages 2yr 9months to 5 years
- 2 year funding for children who meet specific criteria ( term after 2nd Birthday)
- 15 hours free government funding (term after the child's 3rd birthday)
- 30 hour government funding for working parents
- Access funded hours in sessions morning, afternoons or over 2 and a half days
- Lunch club available for four days per week (small extra cost)
- SECURE Spacious well maintained facilities
- Large outdoor area with access to school grounds
- Qualified and Experienced staff
- Payable sessions for non funded children and funded children who require extra sessions (please call the pre-school for funding charges which start at £13.70)
Direct link for Ofsted report www.ofsted.gov.uk